Loan Documents

When you are ready to proceed with a veterans loan in the State of California, you will need the following pieces of documentation:

–Two years of prior W2’s.
–Two previous month’s bank statements.
–30 day current paystubs
–DD 214 (long form).
–Any investment statements(i.e. 401k, Retirement etc.).
–If self-employed, 2 years prior tax returns.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about these documents or about the qualification process.